Spark allows you to create a pre-arranged signature which appears automatically at the bottom of the email composer. You can have multiple signatures and set the default ones for different accounts to save time while writing emails.
Create your email signature with mirosign.com
Download TXT file
Get the code to your phone
email this TXT file to yourself
Open the email on your phone
Copy the TXT file on your phone
Open Spark mail app
- Tap the menu icon at the top left.
- Tap Settings at the bottom.
- Select Signatures
- Tap Add Signature
- Choose the email account this signature is Default for
- Tap HTML
- Paste the TXT file that was in the email you sent to yourself
- Tap the back arrow at the top to save