Creating an HTML email signature on Android Gmail App
Android devices are currently known for their poor HTML signature support in the majority of email apps.
Mirosign produces your email signature in email compatible HTML code, unfortunately the Gmail App on Android still doesn’t support HTML email signatures. In fact, none of the official Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo apps on Android currently let you install HTML email signatures.
But there is a way rough work around to get your HTML email signature onto Android Gmail app, but it is a tricky process:
- Create your email signature in Mirosign.com.
- Follow our instructions to add your signature to browser based Gmail.
- Send yourself an email with your signature to the email account you have setup on your Android device.
- Log into gmail.com on chrome browser on your android device.
- Open the email and press and hold to select the full email signature.
- Press Copy at the top of the screen.
- Open the native Email app. Press on the Menu button at the top right of the screen and choose Settings.
- Select General Settings in the Settings menu.
- Check that the Use signature setting is ticked and then press Signature.
- Press and hold the screen until you see a popup box. Remember to remove any previous signature text if you have not already done so.
- Paste your HTML signature into the box and press Save.
Or switch to Spark mail app?
An alternative to get your Mirosign.com email signature on your Android, we suggest using Spark mail app — a free download for your Android device. Spark mail has some great features and a mirosign.com HTML email signature looks perfect when sending email.
See more about how to install on Spark app for android.