A logo is a graphic element that you can add to your email signature to represent your brand, company, or organization. A logo can help you create a professional and consistent image for your email communication.
How to add a logo to your email signature
Once you have created your logo, you can add it to your email signature using Mirosign. Here are the steps to follow:
- Return to the Mirosign email signature design page
- In the left column, go to the Images tab and click on choose file button
- Select your logo image file from your computer (the default logo with replaced automatically)
That’s it! You have successfully added a logo to your email signature. You can now use it to showcase your brand, company, or organization to your email recipients.
How to create a logo
You can create a logo using any graphic design software or online tool that allows you to save your image as a PNG, JPEG, or GIF file. The recommended size for a logo is 160 pixels wide by 80 pixels high. You can also use an animated GIF for your logo, but make sure that the file size is not too large (preferably under 1 MB).
Some tips for creating an effective logo are:
- Please make sure you source the best quality version of your company logo to be used in your email signature. A master logo file may have to be downsized for use on screen.
- Use a simple and clear design that reflects your brand identity and message
- Use contrasting colors and fonts that are easy to read and match your email signature style
- Use high-quality images and graphics that are sharp and crisp
- Avoid using too much white space or padding around your logo as this will make it appear smaller and less visible in your email signature
- Please make sure you have cropped in tight on your logo, avoiding too much white space as this will appear much better in your email signature.
Accepted file types are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif
Maximum file size for the logo image file to upload is 1 MB
We recommend using a .GIF so that it can be changed to an animated GIF in the future easily
PNG and JPEG will be downsized
If uploading a GIF we suggest it being 160 pixels wide