Did you sign in with google account?
There are a few possible reasons why you can’t log in with your email and password. One of them is that you may have created your account using a third-party service, such as Google, Slack, Microsoft, or LinkedIn. In that case, you need to use the same service to log in, instead of entering your email and password manually.
To check if you have an account with a third-party service, please follow these steps:
- Go to our login page and click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter your email address and click on “Send reset link”.
- Check your email inbox for a message from us. If you don’t see it, please check your spam or junk folder as well.
- If you receive an email with a reset link, that means you have an account with us using your email and password. You can use the link to create a new password and log in.
- If you receive an email with a message like “You signed up with Google / Slack / Microsoft / LinkedIn”, that means you have an account with us using a third-party service. You can use the corresponding button on our login page to log in with that service.
I hope this helps you resolve your login issue. If you still can’t log in, or if you have any other questions, please get in contact and we will be happy to assist you further. 😊