Your Mirosign email signature will look great on the iOS Spark app – if you can get it there. Getting the code to the app is a little bit tricky. If you have Universal Clipboard set up from your Mac to your iPhone or iPad then it’s very much easier to copy the content of the email signature from MIrosign website and paste it into the Spark App email settings at the correct place. If you don’t have universal clipboard then proceed to method 2 below.
Add an HTML email signature to iPhone Spark app
Method 1 – with Mac universal clipboard
If you have designed your mirosign email signature on an apple Mac desktop computer, then set up universal clipboard following these instructions:
- Design your email signature on mirosign.com
- Open Spark app on your iPhone
- Tap the menu icon at the top left.
- Open Settings > Signatures.
- toggle on Use Email Signatures if off
- Click Add Signature blue button
- Tap HTML at the top right
- If you have Universal Clipboard set up, go back to Mirosign.com on your Mac computer and click the Copy HTML yellow button.
- Go back to the signature screen of the spark iOS app and paste the signature code. It should look something like this:
- Tap Default for and tick the needed account to make this signature default for a particular email address.
Method 2 – emailing a TXT file to your phone
Design your email signature on mirosign.com
Click the Download button to download your email signature
A file called something like your-mirosign-signature-o8K6cNGMzO_lliFOBmLLA.txt
will download to your downloads folder.
Open your desktop email client / application, such as Outlook or Apple mail
Create an new email message to yourself and attach the mirosign email signature TXT file
Go back to Spark on your iPhone
Open your email on the spark app
Press and hold on the TXT attachment
Click the copy button at the bottom
return to Spark settings and then click signatures
Choose your email address the default for box.
IMPORTANT: click the Blue HTML button
Press and hold in the box to Paste
The email signature TXT should paste in and look like this, with colors
Create a new email message to check that your signature is working